Junior Web Developer (Drupal)
Location: Calverton Office
IMS supports multiple bioinformatics initiatives from government and commercial institutions in public health and medical research applications. IMS is looking for a Junior Web Developer (Drupal)
to design and develop web-based applications for both new products and enhancements to existing products, primarily using PHP and Drupal. The products range from small PHP-based web applications and forms to large and complex websites using the Drupal Content Management System. In this position, you will gather requirements, develop prototypes, code applications, and maintain the quality of existing applications. Tasks also include testing and debugging applications as well as preparing documentation following company standards and applicable regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. Department of Education accredited institution in Computer Science or related field with at least a 2.9 GPA
- 0-5 years of related experience
- Proficiency in PHP and working knowledge of Drupal
- Demonstrated front-end development skills (e.g. HTML, CSS, jQuery)
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to relay technical information to clients and users in layman terms
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work within a team
If this sounds like the right position for your career submit your application.
Submit Your Application